Social Media Isn’t Helping Creatives (and Social Media Isn’t the Problem)

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay

Writer/Owner, Takingdictation.com. Interests: Business, motivational psychology, self-development, mental health. Podcast Host, Faithful on the Clock.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

I Should Have Bought the Medium Monthly Membership Earlier.

J. Howard Miller’s “We Can Do It!” poster from 1943

Submit Your Book to Savage Ink

I Savored Each Delectable Word

Basics of Grammar: Independent & Dependent Clauses

Basics of Grammar: Independent & Dependent Clauses | English Medium

Whatcha’ working on?

How to Know You Will Fail as a Writer

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Wanda Thibodeaux

Wanda Thibodeaux

Writer/Owner, Takingdictation.com. Interests: Business, motivational psychology, self-development, mental health. Podcast Host, Faithful on the Clock.

More from Medium

Technology Can Kill Your Pace as a Writer. Here’s Why

SEO: How Vital Is It For Your Success As An Online Writer?

SEO Complexity

A Killer Headline is Only 60% of the Battle. What’s the Other 40%?

Why Short-form Content Will Skyrocket Your Writing