The Truths Nobody Tells You About “Easy Step” Articles

Photo by Einladung_zum_Essen on Pixabay

Notice anything about how-to articles lately? You know, the listicle kind?

It doesn’t matter what the topic is. At least by my perception, the number of titles that include “Easy Steps” is growing — fast.

And that’s a problem to me.

Some topics really are relatively simple. But in a lot of cases — arguably, even in most…

Writer/Owner, Takingdictation.com. Interests: Business, motivational psychology, self-development, mental health. Podcast Host, Faithful on the Clock.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

A Conversation with Aatish Taseer.

How I will write in Medium is how I will pretend to deliver my ideas to you.

What do People love to Read? Grab the Attention.

The Wordvice Customer Promise: Your Professional Success is Our Personal Goal

The Value Of “Bad” Beta Readers And How To Get “Better” Ones

Meet Kathy Temean, Illustrator, Author, and Children’s Literature Advocate

8 Ways to Help Writers for Free

Sherlock, Watson and Legal Essay Writing

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Wanda Thibodeaux

Wanda Thibodeaux

Writer/Owner, Takingdictation.com. Interests: Business, motivational psychology, self-development, mental health. Podcast Host, Faithful on the Clock.

More from Medium

Technology Can Kill Your Pace as a Writer. Here’s Why

“Which platform do I start my blog on in 2022?”

A Killer Headline is Only 60% of the Battle. What’s the Other 40%?

SEO: How Vital Is It For Your Success As An Online Writer?

SEO Complexity